Free Trading Bot Bittrex, Binance
Moon Bot is a bot terminal for playing pampas, trading with signals, implementing strategies with pending orders, manual trading using the scalping method on any pairs to Bitcoin and USDT (pairs to USDT only in the PRO version). The current version works with Bittrex and Binance. Presented by x64 portable Windows application.
The main task of the bot is to buy a coin as quickly as possible, sell it with a profit, and at the same time refrain from buying a coin, the profit chance of which is low.
For this, the bot has:
- automatic reading of messages from Telegram
- Signal trading mode and advanced filtering of messages with signals
- auto-definition of the coin on the text in the clipboard
- automatic analysis of coins for their “pamp quality”
- a lot of settings: under what conditions to buy or not to buy a coin, the task of relative
- purchase prices \ sales and so on.
- auto detect start pamp
Tools for manual trading: quick rearrangement of orders with a mouse, a visual distribution of volumes in a glass in real time, a coin chart with a resolution of 1 second and a display of all executed orders (foreign orders including)
- Pending orders: Buy Stop order (for trading on breakouts), Buy order (trading on dumps, the order does not reserve a balance before being placed on the stock exchange)
- Functions Stop Loss, Trailing Stop
- and much more, see my website.
In the bot there is an algorithm for detecting the start of the pump, but it is still far from perfect, so the current version is most effective in conjunction with the channel (in the Telegram for example) in which the pampas are announced. Links to channels and examples of real trading are on the bot siteсайте бота
Approximate scheme of work: the bot reads the pre-set Telegram channels. As soon as a signal arrives, the bot decides whether to buy, if so, it immediately buys and immediately puts it on sale.
Another use is quick trading in manual mode (scalping).
IMPORTANT! The bot is not designed to trade in fully automatic mode. It is intended only to automate routine actions, which gives a gain in time.Video how the bot works: